ads 728x90

السبت، 16 أبريل 2022

Jerry O’Connell apologizes to Wil Wheaton for ‘not being there’ for him during ‘Stand by Me’


Jerry O’Connell apologizes to Wil Wheaton for ‘not being there’ for him during ‘Stand by Me’ During Thursday’s episode of The Talk, old pals Jerry O’Connell and Will Wheaton were able to touch base about something deeply personal for both of them. O’Connell took time to acknowledge Wheaton’s confession last year during an interview with Yahoo Entertainment that a painful childhood riddled with emotional abuse helped fuel his performance as the troubled Gordie in the 1986 coming-of-age classic Stand by Me, which he starred in alongside O"Connell. “I just wanted to say I heard you talked before about some of the struggles you were going through during Stand by Me, and while I was 11 at the time, that’s not an excuse,” O’Connell said. “I do want to apologize for not being there more for you when you were younger.” To stay up to date with latest top stories, make sure to subscribe to this YouTube channel by clicking the button above this video! “You never know what someone is going through when you’re with them, he added.


(news)(us news)(news usa)(usa today)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق