ads 728x90

السبت، 16 أبريل 2022

Jerry O'Connell apologises for not knowing childhood abuse: Wil Wheaton moved: 'You're 11'


Jerry O"Connell has personally apologized to Will Wheaton for not realizing the abuse he suffered while filming "Stand By Me" #WilWheaton #movedJerry #OConnells #apologyunaware Old friends from the youth classic Stand By My Side share a tender moment on the latest episode of The Talk. Wil Wheaton"s apology for his "Stand By Me" co-star Jerry O"Connell "no longer exists for him" during child abuse: "You"re 11" gets sympathetic response. Longtime friends reunited on Thursday"s The Talk show, where O"Connell, who co-hosts the show, issued his first public apology to Wheaton. I heard before you talked about some of the struggles you had during Stand by Me, you know that was my excuse when I was 11; I want to apologize for not being by your side when you were younger, O"Connell Say. But I would say in general, you never know what someone is going through when you"re around him. I don"t know how to feel guilty, but I just want to say I"m sorry, I"m not with you anymore. \n I really appreciate it, Wheaton replied. You"re only 11. How do you know? Plus, any viewer who has survived trauma knows that we"re really, really, really good at covering up what we"re going through.\n Back in May, ahead of the film"s 35th anniversary, Wheaton spoke openly about the childhood abuse he endured at the hands of his parents -- mostly in obscurity. In an interview with Yahoo Entertainment, he said he suffered unbelievable emotional abuse from his father and a lot of manipulation from his mother. Days after Wheaton"s revelations, O"Connell expressed his support and sympathy for his former co-star, according to The Talk. I don"t know he felt that way when we made this film, O"Connell said, adding, I wish I was older so I could say, "Hey, Will, hey, Man, right?"\n Wil Wheaton, River Phoenix, Corey Feldman and Jerry O"Connell with my support Wil Wheaton, River Phoenix, Corey Feldman and Jerry O"Connell with me | Columbia Pictures / Courtesy of the Everett Collection Wheaton starred in the coming-of-age classic at age 14 with O"Connell, River Phoenix and Corey Feldman, but has been a Hollywood child star for years. He told Yahoo, I didn"t want to be an actor when I was a kid. My parents forced me to. My mom taught me to go to her agency and tell the childcare agent, "I want to do what my mom does."\n Wheaton also revealed that his inner turmoil during filming contributed to his performance. Gordy"s experience is very similar to mine


(OConnell s)(Wil Wheaton)(You)(apology unaware)(childhood abuse)(curse)(moved Jerry)(wheaton)(wheaton dice)(wheaton tabletop)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق