⺠Subscribe to Sky Sports News: http://bit.ly/SkySportsNewsSub Brooks Koepka will quit the PGA Tour and join the Saudi-backed LIV Golf Invitational series. Sky Sports News understands that the four-time major winner - who has removed all references to the PGA Tour from his social media profiles - will tee it up in the second event in Portland next week. Koepka was asked about defecting prior to last week"s US Open and gave a tetchy response. He said: I don"t understand. I"m trying to focus on the U.S. Open, man. I legitimately don"t get it. I"m tired of the conversations. I"m tired of all this stuff. Like I said, y"all are throwing a black cloud on the U.S. Open. I think that sucks.\n But the 32-year-old is set to become the latest big-name to join the controversial series, following Dustin Johnson, Bryson DeChambeau and Phil Mickelson. #SkySportsNews #SkySports #livgolf ⺠For the latest developments on this story: https://qrcode.skysports.com/skysports/topstories More from Sky Sports on YouTube: ⺠Sky Sports Retro: http://bit.ly/SkySportsRetroSub ⺠Sky Sports: http://bit.ly/SkySportsSub ⺠Sky Sports Football: http://bit.ly/SSFootballSub ⺠Sky Sports Boxing: http://bit.ly/SSBoxingSub ⺠Sky Sports F1: http://bit.ly/SubscribeSkyF1 ⺠Sky Sports Cricket: http://bit.ly/SubscribeSkyCricket ⺠Sky Sports Golf: https://bit.ly/SubscribeSkySportsGolf ⺠To enquire about licensing Sky Sports News content, you can find out more here: https://www.skysports.com/more-sports/news/31754/11434270/license-sky-sports-footage
(Brooks Koepka)(PGA Tour)(LIV Golf)(Saudi Arabia)(US Open)(Sky Sports Golf)
ads 728x90
الأربعاء، 22 يونيو 2022
Brooks Koepka to quit PGA Tour and join LIV Golf Invitational series
الاشتراك في:
تعليقات الرسالة (Atom)
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق