ads 728x90

السبت، 16 أبريل 2022

Wil Wheaton Moved by Jerry O'Connell's Apology for Being Unaware of


Everyone in the audience who is a trauma survivor knows this: We"re real, real, real good at covering up what we"re going through, said Wil WheatonOn Thursday"s episode of The Talk, O"Connell, 48, touched on Wheaton"s previous claims that his parents forced him into acting as a child, and that he underwent emotional abuse and manipulation from his parents. Get push notifications with news, features and more.+ FollowFollowingYou"ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications.I heard before you talk about some of the struggles you were going through during Stand by Me, and you know, while I was 11 at the time, that"s an excuse, O"Connell told Wheaton, 49, on The Talk. I do want to apologize for not being there more for you when you were younger.\To the bigger picture, you never know what someone is going through when you"re with them, he added. I don"t feel guilt, but I just wanted to say I"m sorry I wasn"t there for you more.Never miss a story â€" sign up for PEOPLE"s free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human-interest stories. Wil Wheaton, Jerry O"ConnellWil Wheaton (L); Jerry O"Connell| Credit: Albert L. Ortega/Getty; Michael Loccisano/GettyI deeply appreciate that, said Wheaton, but he noted to O"Connell, You were 11. How could you have possibly known?\Also, everyone in the audience who is a trauma survivor knows this: We"re real, real, real good at covering up what we"re going through, added the Star Trek: The Next Generation alum. In an interview with Yahoo Entertainment published in May 2021, Wheaton said that he didn"t want to be an actor when I was a kid. My parents forced me to do it, alleging of his actress mom, My mother made me do it. My mother coached me to go into her agency and tell the children"s agent, "I want to do what Mommy does." \I think what should be said is you have no idea â€" not even co-workers, just people close to you â€" you have no idea what is going on with someone, he added. So if you sense anything amiss, anything weird, it costs you nothing to just go up to them and say, "Hey is everything okay? Is anything going on? Do you need someone to talk to?" RELATED VIDEO: Jerry O"Connell"s Emotional Memories of How Stand by Me Changed His LifeI think just even saying that reaches a hand out to someone, O"Connell said. In his chat with Yahoo Entertainment, Wheaton said his experiences at home, though difficult, helped him bring his Stand by Me character to life.Through a combination of an incredible emotional abuse from my father and a lot of manipulation, using me, from my mother, like really put me in that place, he said. Which, as it turns out, put me in the exact place to play Gordie. Because Gordie"s experience very much reflected my experience. We"re both invisible in our homes. We both have a brother who is the golden child. We"re both the scapegoat in the family. All data is taken from the source: http://people.com Article Link: https://people.com/movies/jerry-o-connell-apologizes-to-wil-wheaton-for-not-being-aware-of-childhood-abuse/ #WilWheaton #newsdaily #newsworld #newstodaycnn #newstodayoncnn #usanewstoday #


(Wil Wheaton)(wheaton)(said)(going)(real)(connell)(just)(talk)(people)(news channel)(news daily)(news source)(news fox)(news trump)(news weather)(news feed)(news bloopers)(news nbc)(news for today)(news today fox)(news wo)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق