Wil Wheaton moved by Jerry O"Connell"s apology for being unaware of childhood abuse: "You were 11" Wil Wheaton had a sympathetic response to his Stand by Me costar Jerry O"Connell"s apology for ot being there more for him amid his childhood abuse: You were 11.\n The longtime friends reunited on The Talk on Thursday, where O"Connell, who cohosts the show, apologized to Wheaton publicly for the first time. I heard before you talk about some of the struggles you were going through during Stand by Me, and you know, while I was 11 at the time, that"s an excuse; I do want to apologize for not being there more for you when you were younger, O"Connell said. But I want to say, to the bigger picture, you never know what someone is going through when you"re with them. I don"t feel guilt, but I just want to say I"m sorry I wasn"t there for you more.\n I deeply appreciate that, Wheaton responded. You were 11. How could you have possibly known? Also, everyone in the audience who is a trauma survivor knows this: We"re real, real, real good at covering up what we"re going through.\n Back in May, ahead of the film"s 35th anniversary, Wheaton spoke openly about the abuse he endured â" mostly in silence â" from his parents during his childhood.
(Jerry O"Connell)(Wil Wheaton)(Stand by Me)(The Talk)(Rob Reiner)(childhood abuse)(Corey Feldman)(Stand by Me (film))(American culture)(American studies)(Fiction)(Entertainment)(North American culture)(American men)
ads 728x90
السبت، 16 أبريل 2022
Wil Wheaton moved by Jerry O'Connell's apology for being unaware of childhood abuse: 'You were 11'
الاشتراك في:
تعليقات الرسالة (Atom)
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق